$1 million a year in revenue is just over $83K per month. That’s what Curtis McHale is aiming for in 2015. Curtis is a freelance WordPress consultant from Canada who helps other freelancers turn their hobby into a real business. He knows a lot about processes, client management, being debt free and shares his knowledge freely on this episode of the podcast.
Watch the Video
Curtis is giving away two complimentary consulting sessions to help you get clear and focused. The last client he consulted with netted an additional $1000 per month in revenue. Leave a comment under the video and tell Curtis your "why". Why are you in business and what are you passionate about. Hint: "making money" will not win you the prize.
Congratulations Neil Richmund and Les Dow! Curtis have chosen both of you as the lucky winners of the competition! Thanks for your contribution and keep elevating! (February 2015).
Some of the highlights of this episode include:
• Curtis and I go off on a rant about personal finances (this entire episode is worth it just to hear this)
• Curtis encouraging all of us to 10X our business instead of just growing by 20% or 30%
• How having a process and trusting in it will help you stay calm in turbulent times
Elevation Round Answers
Here are the answers to the questions in our Elevation round. Watch the interview to get the full scoop.
1. Their value and how to use their time well
2. Follow up and add value
3. Ask why and communicate your value
4. Long form sales page format (problem, solution, experience, social proof, price)
6. Communicate, Communicate, Communicate
7. Continue to contribute to them
8. Ask why
Curtis suggested I interview Angie Miller and Kirk Brown. Curtis, keep your eyes on your inbox.
Hint: to enter the competition, leave a comment below and tell Curtis your “why”. Why are you in business and what are you passionate about. Hint: “making money” will not win you the prize.