Dale Beaumont turned this episode of the podcast into a Masterclass by teaching us so much about positioning, finding your niche, getting clear about your purpose and vision for your business, avoiding distraction, processes and systems and getting out of your own way long enough to speak in front of groups of people! I've learned so much from Dale over the years that I just had to bring him on the podcast.
Watch the Video
Some of the highlights of this episode include:
• how to define your elevator pitch
• how to pick your target audience
• how to differentiate yourself
Elevation Round Answers
1. You're not in the business of the thing, you're in the business of marketing the thing
2. Speak in front of groups of people
3. Build relationships prior to the sale
4. Understand your prospect
6. Task management software (Teamwork)
7. Just ask
You can reach out and thank Dale on his Facebook account here https://www.facebook.com/dalebeaumont
Dale Beaumont suggested I interview Marie Forleo of http://www.marieforleo.com/. Marie, keep your eyes on your inbox.
Hint: to enter the competition, leave a comment below and tell us the number 1 thing holding you back from leveraging yourself out of parts of your business.