Today's guest is Dave Jenyns from Melboune SEO Services and Melbourne Video Production. Hold on to your seats because you're going to learn how traditional SEO is dead and then what you can be doing to mitigate the risks of losing your online visibility (because Google keep moving the goal posts). Dave is passionate about authority centred marketing and positioning yourself as an authority in your field. You'll learn how to create remarkable, compelling content that helps position you as a leader in your market place.
Watch the Video
- Find out why Troy is in the most pain he has ever been in…ever!
- Although you may think that writing processes and putting systems in place is boring, Dave has an important take on this and explains the true benefits of establishing and keeping the process momentum going.
- For those of you who are interested in learning more about outsourcing, you can get in touch with Dave through Dave' s outsourcing product website: http://www.outsourceprofitmachine.com/
Or, if you're a WP Elevation Member, checkout the WP Elevation Outsourcing Webinar
And if you're not a WP Elevation member, this is an even better reason to join WP Elevation!
- Tune in to find out if Troy makes it through the interview without passing out!
- An interesting side note: Dave's office just happens to be only 300m down the road from Troys. He would have been our geographically closet interviewee, apart from the fact that he was away doing a project at the time of the interview!
Dave suggested I interview Mike Rhodes from Websavvy.com (expert in Google Adwords) or Tim Reid form Small Business Big Marketing , Mike and Tim keep your eyes on your inbox.
Hint: to enter the competition, leave a link in the comments section to a video you have just made (doesn't have to be great quality) that helps position you as an authority in your market place. Dave's looking for people who are new to this and have been inspired by the podcast. Go for it!