Watch the Video
Paul is generously giving away a physical copy and an electronic copy of the BuddyPress theme development book (which is brand new, by the way).
Some highlights from this episode include:
- the reason Paul is sporting a clean-shaven face
- Paul’s strategies for getting a good night’s sleep
- Paul’s strategies for not breaking WordPress
- what exactly a “happiness gardner” does on a daily basis
- how Paul is learning to embrace travelling (and why he kind of hates it)
- the benefits of meeting people you collaborate with in-person
- how Paul tackled a major learning curve and persevered when a brick wall was placed in his path
- how to deal with Imposter Syndrome
Paul Gibbs suggested I interview Andrea Rennick of WordPress All-in-One Desk Reference and Copyblogger Media. Andrea, keep your eyes on your inbox.
Hint: to enter the competition, leave a comment below and share your experience using BuddyPress. What’s the number one brick wall or road block that you’ve come accross that you wish was easier to implement?