Watch the Video
Paul is generously giving away a physical copy and an electronic copy of the BuddyPress theme development book (which is brand new, by the way).
Some highlights from this episode include:
- the reason Paul is sporting a clean-shaven face
- Paul’s strategies for getting a good night’s sleep
- Paul’s strategies for not breaking WordPress
- what exactly a “happiness gardner” does on a daily basis
- how Paul is learning to embrace travelling (and why he kind of hates it)
- the benefits of meeting people you collaborate with in-person
- how Paul tackled a major learning curve and persevered when a brick wall was placed in his path
- how to deal with Imposter Syndrome
Paul Gibbs suggested I interview Andrea Rennick of WordPress All-in-One Desk Reference and Copyblogger Media. Andrea, keep your eyes on your inbox.
Hint: to enter the competition, leave a comment below and share your experience using BuddyPress. What’s the number one brick wall or road block that you’ve come accross that you wish was easier to implement?
Tell us where to send your Prospectus
Now is the time to double down on growing your digital agency.
A Free Training Series For Web Designers and Digital Marketers
Learn how to get clients.
Deliver amazing projects.
Create recurring revenues.
Download our Proposal Template Package
Start winning better projects with bigger budgets now.