"I know basically how much I’m going to make every month, through client monthly maintenance plans, that I learn how to set up through the WP Elevation Program."
How Was Business Before WP Elevation?
Before WP Elevation, there were three things that were not going well in my business.
- One, I didn’t know how much money I was going to make every month.
- Two, I didn’t have any processes in place, so an eight work day, commonly went into the night, and I’d work on my computer or in front of the TV screen.
- Three I didn’t know anyone in the WordPress Space, or in fact I knew very little people in the WordPress Space who did what I did. In fact I could count them on one hand.
How Did You First Discover WP Elevation?
I learned about the WP Elevation Program the same way that most people do. Through an email in my inbox. I had a hard time clicking that link and making the investment, because I was struggling already with not making enough in my business. It was hard for me to pay for something that I didn’t know if I’d get any results out of.
Since the program was about increasing my revenue, I went with it and thought, "At least this could be an investment that pays off and gets me more money to support the amount I invested."
It has. I have been in the program for two and a half years now, and it has paid back itself tremendously. I’m so glad I made the decision.
How's Business Since WP Elevation?
Now those three problems that were difficult in my business have been solved.
- One, I know basically how much I’m going to make every month through client monthly maintenance plans, that I learnt how to set through the WP Elevation Program.
- Two, I have processes in place, so my work week is incredibly scaled down, and it’s a much more pleasant experience. I’m able to do what I need to do in less time.
- Three, I now have access to an amazing WordPress community through the WP Elevation Program. I know so many people that I can’t even count them on my hands.
I recommend the WP Elevation Program to everyone.
I’m living proof that it was worth the investment, and I know anyone who takes that leap of faith would not be disappointed.