Thinking about transitioning from client services into a product company? Jason Lemieux is doing just that with Postmatic; a plug-in that allows you to comment on a WordPress site by email. Think about how that could increase the engagement on your website.
Watch the Video
Jason is giving away a single site license of Make Plus, the awesome drag-and-drop builder, valued at $99. Leave a comment under the video and tell us the number one thing you would like to see in WordPress comments.
Congratulations Daron George! Jason has chosen you as the lucky winner of the competition! Thanks for your contribution and keep elevating! (April 2015).
Some of the highlights of this episode include:
• the truth about non-profits not having any budget for web development
• why really big projects are sometimes more damaging to the business than small ones
• the importance of getting out of the building and onto the farm
Elevation Round Answers
Here are the answers to the questions in our Elevation round. Watch the interview to get the full scoop.
1. Who customers are and what makes them tick
2. Find a good niche and do quality work
3. Ignore the competition and do your best work
4. Do phone calls and estimates
5. Pipeline Deals
6. Get them on the phone
7. Do good work
8. Bring your personality
Jason suggested I interview Silviu-Cristian Burcă from Scribu. Silviu-Cristian, keep your eyes on your inbox.
Hint: to enter the competition, leave a comment below and tell us the number one thing you would like to see in WordPress comments.