Justin began his career selling learning management systems to Fortune 500 companies. Then he fell in love with WordPress. The natural progression from that was to build a learning management system for WordPress. Hence the birth of LearnDash. We use it here at WP Elevation and we love it. I met Justin at WordCamp Chicago in 2013 and I’m now thrilled to have him on the podcast.
Watch the Video
Justin has sponsored a full package of LearnDash valued at $159. Leave a comment under the video and tell us the one thing you have really liked or disliked about taking a course online.
Congratulations Grant Kantsios! Justin has chosen you as the lucky winner of the competition! Thanks for your contribution and keep elevating! (January 2015).
Some of the highlights of this episode include:
• Why competition is a good thing and forces you to make a better product
• We check out the various types of industries using LearnDash and WordPress
• How to tune out from work by engaging in other mind activities like chess and juggling
Elevation Round Answers
Here are the answers to the questions in our Elevation round. Watch the interview to get the full scoop.
1. How to say “No”
2. Reaching Out
3. Compete on value
4. I’m not an expert in this area
6. Talk about their goals, the bigger picture – not the issue at and
7. Do right by your customers
8. Focus on what you’re good at
Hint: to enter the competition, leave a comment below and tell us if you’ve taken an e-course online, what was the one thing you liked about it or the one thing you didn’t like about it.