Justin Sternberg is lead developer at WebDev Studios. Their clients include Microsoft, MSNBC, Boston Magazine, LiveFyre, and TIME. Their plug-ins include BadgeOS, Custom Post Type UI and Apppresser among others. But more importantly Justin understands the value in saying “no.”
Watch the Video
Some of the highlights of this episode include:
• Why it's important to learn how to use Google properly
• Open source your work
• Get it in writing
Elevation Round Answers
Here are the answers to the questions in our Elevation round. Watch the interview to get the full scoop.
1. Know how to Google
2. Saying “No” – frees up time
3. Say “No” more often to increase your value
4. Include what you don't know and what is pending
6. Weekly client calls and constantly updating the documentation
7. Open source your work
8. Do good work and share it
Justin suggested I interview Curtis McHale. Curtis, keep your eyes on your inbox.
Hint: to enter the competition, leave a comment below and tell us what kind of story you want to tell with WordPress, or what kind of stories your clients want to tell with WordPress.