Greg Taylor describes himself as a marketing developer. I believe this is the most valuable position you can hold in the current WordPress ecosystem if you are building solutions for clients. I think Greg agrees. Discover how Greg has carved this niche out himself and what it has meant in terms of transforming his business.
Watch the Video
Some of the highlights of this episode include:
• how do you turn down business when you need to eat?
• take an improv class
• say “no”
Elevation Round Answers
Here are the answers to the questions in our Elevation round. Watch the interview to get the full scoop.
1. understand their value – and how to charge for it accordingly
2. not be an egomanic or jerk and do really good work
3. do good work and demonstrate the value
4. use Bidsketch and build a process for it
5. email and Harvest
6. clearly communicating the expectations and collaborating in Basecamp
7. do good work and ask for them
8. do good work and be transparent
The interview in 30 seconds…
You can reach out and thank Greg on @grtaylor2.
Greg Taylor suggested I interview Brad Williams from WebDev Studios. Brad, keep your eyes on your inbox.
Hint: to enter the competition, leave a comment below and tell us your favourite success quote.