Jason’s best friend looked so much like Justin Timberlake that they used to use this to get into parties and venues. Jason built a website called N’Shit to make fun of Justin Timberlake’s band at the time N’Sync. The website was a hit. From these humble beginnings Jason went on to build a multi-million dollar web agency, sold it and now teaches agency owners how to elevate to the next level.
Watch the Video
Win a copy of Jason's proposal template (there are 2 to give away). This is the same proposal he used to win clients like Hitachi and AT&T. Leave a comment under the video and tell us your biggest challenge and what it would mean for you to win some larger clients.
Congratulations Dee and Alejandro. Jason has awarded you this weeks podcast prize! September 2014.
Some of the highlights of this episode include:
- The difference between a barber and a $300 haircut
- Frank the Tank moment
- F.O.C.U.S. – Finish One Commitment Until Success
- Troy is giving free access to the prototyping webinar: login here http://www.wpelevation.
com/wp-elevation-prototyping- webinar-feb-5-2014/ with the password: prt-elevate-9673
Elevation Round Answers
Here are Jason’s answers to the questions in our Elevation round. Watch the interview to get the full scoop.
- Know the audience
- Lead with the challenges you’re going to solve
- Sell on value
- Lead with the problems
- Set expectations and documents
- Ask for recommendations – really good job
- Be different to everyone else
Jason Swenk suggested I interview Oprah Winfrey. Oprah, keep your eyes on your inbox!
Hint: to enter the competition, leave a comment below and tell us your biggest challenge and what it would mean for you to win some larger clients.