In this episode we have a very special guest host: Matt Medeiros from The Matt Report. We also have a very special guest in Jason Cohen from WP Engine. Jason shares his journey and strategies for success as a WordPress entrepreneur along with some great advice for freelancers and consultants.
Check out my interview with Japh from X-team on the Matt Report here.
This episode is brought to you by Video User Manuals – the only way to teach your clients how to use WordPress.
Watch the Video
Troy is giving away a free Skype coaching call. Just tell us the number one thing that you would like to delegate so that you can start to elevate and concentrate on the higher-value tasks in your business. Leave your comment below.
Some of the highlights of this episode include:
- Matt attempting an Australian “G’day”
- Delegate – especially the stuff you don’t enjoy
- Creating great careers for employees is as equally important as financial success
- Why premium managed WP hosts are the “means” and not the “ends”
Elevation Round Answers
Here are Jason’s answers to the questions in our Elevation round. Watch the interview to get the full scoop.
- Raise your prices
- Consultants are the best channel to new customers
- Act like you are 10X more expensive
- Honesty increases conversions (“Boutique”)
- Know why you are unique and good
No suggestions this week – but that’s ok, we’ve got plenty of awesome guests lined up!
Hint: to enter the competition, leave a comment below and tell us the number one thing you want to delegate – and you could win a free Skype coaching call with Troy!