This is our very first live-recording of the WP Elevation podcast – possibly the first ever live recording of any WordPress podcast! We feature Melbourne boy Elliot Condon from ACF. He talks about how the business came about and includes some gold nugget tips along the way. Tune in to find out why this inspiring guy prefers the ‘journey’ to the ‘destination’…
Watch the Video
Elliot is sponsoring this weeks prize of a brand-new ACF 5 developer license valued at $100. All you need to do is tell us the most interesting or the most complex website you've ever built with ACF. Leave a link so we can check it out.
Congratulations Gustao! Elliot has awarded you the prize! August 2014
Some of the highlights of this episode include:
- Find out why Elliot offered the ACF plugin for free when he first developed it.
- Elliot’s surprising answer to Troy’s question, “Are you concerned about waking up one day, and ACF being all of a sudden folded into WordPress core?”
- His ideas on life post-ACF (if and when that happens!)
- Expert advice for those making their first plugin
- The future of the premium plugin
Elevation Round Answers
Here are Elliot’s answers to the questions in our Elevation round. Watch the interview to get the full scoop.
- WordPress Plugin Repository
- Don’t need to
- Never Written a good one!
- Don’t have a CRM
- Short, regular meet-ups
- Good quality product
Elliot suggested I interview Matt Mullenweg from WordPress. Matt, keep your eyes on your inbox!
Hint: to enter the competition, leave a comment below and tell us the most interesting or the most complex website you’ve ever built with ACF. Leave a link so we can check it out.
Tell us where to send your Prospectus
Now is the time to double down on growing your digital agency.
A Free Training Series For Web Designers and Digital Marketers
Learn how to get clients.
Deliver amazing projects.
Create recurring revenues.
Download our Proposal Template Package
Start winning better projects with bigger budgets now.