How do you build a successful WordPress consulting business in a regional town with only 15,000 people? How you do this and still position yourself as the premium option so you don’t have to compete on price? Build a team and processes to keep everyone moving in the same direction. Peter Freeman from Woof Media tells all in this episode of the WP Elevation podcast.
Watch the Video
Win a copy of Duct Tape Marketing by John Jansch by telling us the number one thing you have done to educate your clients about digital marketing.
Congratulations Martyn! You've won the podcast prize. Thanks for your detailed answer. Keep Elevating!
Some of the highlights of this episode include:
- Knowing your ideal customer allows you to communicate with them with specifics
- Speaking at events equals lead generation – so simple and so effective!
- Building processes in the business is like installing scaffolding to support you while you grow…
Elevation Round Answers
Here are Peter’s answers to the questions in our Elevation round. Watch the interview to get the full scoop.
- Don’t call yourself a freelancer
- Strategic partnerships
- Just stop!
- Start talking benefits instead of features
- Do great work
- Be human
Peter suggested I interview Marcus Sheridan from The Sales Lion. Marcus keep your eyes on your inbox!
Hint: to enter the competition, leave a comment below and tell us us the number one thing you have done to educate your clients about digital marketing.