Brent Weaver has been on my radar for a while. He teaches web professionals things like how to get more clients, how to write proposals and how to get content from clients in a timely manner. Sound familiar? His company uGurus delivers high-quality courses with beautiful production values to help web professionals grow their business. Part of me is jealous of how gorgeous their material is. So I thought the best way to learn from Brent was to get him on the podcast. Miss this at your own peril. Brent is the real deal.
Watch the Video
Brent is very generously giving away a course of your choice from uGurus valued at $99. To enter, leave a comment under the video and tell us the #1 course you'd like to see on uGurus.
Some highlights from this episode include:
- Brent repositioning himself from a “web designer” to a “marketing consultant”
- Using “RGA” to decide what’s important on your to-do list and what’s not
- Getting feedback from customers BEFORE you make product or design new services
- How teaching what he knew changed his whole business model
- Put out enough quality content consistently that other influencers can’t ignore you
- How one blog post he wrote went viral (the same blog post that came across my desk)
- Why the aesthetic of the uGurus brand matters
Brent suggested I interview Ash Muraya who wrote Running Lean. Ash, keep your eyes on your inbox.
Hint: to enter the competition, leave a comment below and tell us the #1 course you’d like to see on uGurus.
Tell us where to send your Prospectus
Now is the time to double down on growing your digital agency.
A Free Training Series For Web Designers and Digital Marketers
Learn how to get clients.
Deliver amazing projects.
Create recurring revenues.
Download our Proposal Template Package
Start winning better projects with bigger budgets now.