In Episode #23, I had the pleasure of speaking with Paul Gibbs from BuddyPress and WordPress VIP. Stay tuned to learn the systems that Paul has in place to make sure he doesn’t accidentally break WordPress along with how he deals with the Imposter Syndrome.
Watch the Video
Some highlights from this episode include:
- the reason Paul is sporting a clean-shaven face
- Paul’s strategies for getting a good night’s sleep
- Paul’s strategies for not breaking WordPress
- what exactly a “happiness gardner” does on a daily basis
- how Paul is learning to embrace travelling (and why he kind of hates it)
- the benefits of meeting people you collaborate with in-person
- how Paul tackled a major learning curve and persevered when a brick wall was placed in his path
- how to deal with Imposter Syndrome
You can reach out and thank Paul Gibbs on Twitter.
Paul Gibbs suggested I interview Andrea Rennick of WordPress All-in-One Desk Reference and Copyblogger Media. Andrea, keep your eyes on your inbox.
Hint: to enter the competition, leave a comment below and share your experience using BuddyPress. What’s the number one brick wall or road block that you’ve come accross that you wish was easier to implement?